BME London Landlords (BMELL) members collaborate to optimise their collective impact to improve and advocate for better the services provided to their residents and the wider communities they serve. As the foremost they led sustainable community facing enterprises in London and advocate the delivery of services to London’s marginalised BME communities which demands a coherent integrated approach.
In particular, the post pandemic London’s marginalised BME communities are facing immense challenges. We helped BMELL and to provide them with a holistic digital solution and to better serve their existing / new members and partners to meet these challenges head on with practical solutions in to create more impact in areas such as:
- Deliver enhanced value for money for their residents, communities and organisations,
- Share best practices
- Provide opportunities for their residents to access to services, such as employment support, that they would not otherwise be able to deliver alone.
Building Racial Inclusion
To create an online pledge for The Social Housing Anti-Racism Pledge (SHARP), which outlines the actions the housing organisations are committing to implement.
Creative Design & Development Solutions
- Full IA audit and sitemap overhaul
- Content strategy / migration
- Redesigned UX journeys validated with real end users
- CTA focus
- Fully optimised in-built search engine
- A responsive digital interface.
- WCAG 2.1 AA compliancy
- Designing a consistent global navigation
- Website governance and training