Based on the broad range of information types involving data, research, news posts, social media and more across over 40,000 pages, BGS identified a number of initiatives that would benefit the user experience as well as the project delivery process.
For instance to:
- Improve the overall user experience
- Build a better and editor-friendly CMS and editing processes
- WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility
- Work in close collaboration with another design agency
- Ideate solutions that support BGS’s 5 year Digital Strategy
To create a range of creative, technical and content solutions that deliver a positive, measurable effect on the organisation’s current and future business objectives and a meaningful engagement with digital audiences.
A series of core research tasks were carried out in order to gain relevant information, knowledge and workshop stimulus. This ensured that our understanding was comprehensive, and guaranteed that we hit the ground running immediately. We also adopted an Atomic methodology to build a modular solution for an easier editing experience.